I love working out in the morning. The day before an intense workout, I always eat some good carbs at night so that I can sleep well and have energy for it. In this article, I will share a fast, easy and healthy noodles recipe that is equally tasteful.
It literally takes 4 minutes to make and this is how you can make it too!
- 1 piece of rice noodles or egg noodles (check and make sure that it only contains rice and no additives)
- 1 tsp Black sesame seeds (taste and healthy fats)
- 2 tbsp of chopped fresh onion (or ¼ teaspoon of powdered onion powder)
- 1 big cup of water
Spices and Herbs
- 1/4 tsp turmeric (antioxidant and anti-inflammatory pathway stimulator)
- 1/2 tsp ginger (anti-inflammatory and aids digestion)
- ¼ tsp garlic powder (supports hormonal health, lowers blood pressure)
- 1/4 tsp dried red pepper (taste and cardiovascular benefits)
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes or 1-2 tbsp of Frank’s sauce (depending on how spicy you can go)
- 1 big pinch of black pepper (to activate all the spices)
- Pure Sea or Himalayan salt (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon Reishi Mushroom or Astragalus (for their added health benefits)
Add the rice noodles in a bowl. Add the chopped onion (or spice).
Add all the spices on top of the rice noodles except for the salt.
Boil the water and then add to the bowl. Then cover it with a small plate.
Let it sit for 3 minutes and then uncover, taste and add salt as needed.
- 1-2 boiled eggs in slices
- ½ tablespoon of coconut oil
Note that there are no proteins and fats in this plate. This is a pure carb recipe that has amazing health benefits from the spices and a very strong flavor that almost matches the harmful, generic packaged noodles that come with MSG and GMO ingredients.
If you want more taste you can add the coconut oil and if you want to make it a complete meal, just add the slices of the 2 eggs and enjoy.
So this is it! This is an instant meal that is cheap and does not contain all the GMO ingredients you would find in the regular noodle packages. It also contains the power of spices and herbs that will boost your health and make you explode with taste!
Try this recipe and let me know what you think! Do you have a favorite recipe for noodles that is equally healthy? Let me know by leaving a comment below!
Don’t forget to click on the Share button below and show your support to this blog. Until next time live your life: strong, healthy and free!
by Nick Sigma SHF
C.W.C, E.H, YRT-200